• What’s your ethnic and religious heritage?
• What’s your earliest memory of becoming aware that some people looked different from you?
1st day of Kindergarten. There was only two black boys in the class.
• What’s your earliest memory of becoming aware of racism?
At the age of 9 yrs. old. I was told by my 2 nd grade teacher that I was too aggressive. As I played tag with the rest of the boys on the playground.
• What’s one way you think your life would have been different had you been born another race?
I would have been in an interracial relationship.
• What is one way you think you could connect with white people who have differing views about race?
By not talking about our differences but talking about our similarities.